During fifteen years of working as a copyeditor, proofreader, and writer, I’ve worked on a wide variety of projects.
- academic nonfiction books
- textbooks, teachers’ guides, workbooks (blackline masters), assessment materials, English language learner materials, reteaching/extra support guides, and student readers for pre-K through grade 12
- journal, magazine, and newsletter articles
- newspaper articles
- research, evaluation, assessment, development, planning, and other reports
- fiction books
- marketing materials
- business correspondence, reports, and internal communications
- databases of state statutes, local court rules, and U.S. Code
- medical textbooks and guides
I’ve been involved in all stages of publication, from manuscript through printer proofs and then reprint. I’m comfortable with both electronic and hard copy.